All orders of $50.00 or more (including shipping) require a signature at delivery. Please plan in advance by using your tracking number on the carrier website to schedule a delivery time, or have the carrier hold your package for pickup if you can’t be there to sign for it.
If you are shipping within the United States of America the rest of these terms do not apply to you. Simply close this window and check the box at the bottom to continue.
If you are shipping internationally, please read our Terms, Conditions, and Customs Legal Disclaimer carefully.
By placing an order with an international shipping address you agree and are bound by these terms:
A. Customs, Taxes and Duties
- The buyer is solely responsible for all taxes, duties, and fees that are due to customs and these charges are not collected or paid by AmeriColor Corp.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. Please see customs legal disclaimer at the bottom of the page (Section D or Click Here).
- By placing an international order the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions. If product is seized and destroyed by customs, AmeriColor Corp. will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds.
B. Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
- If customs denies and returns the product to AmeriColor Corp. and product has NOT been opened or tampered with, we will issue a refund only on the product. Shipping and handling paid will NOT be refunded if customs returns the product to AmeriColor Corp.
- All sales are final. Product can not be returned or exchanged. Buyer is responsible for verifying that their order is placed correctly at checkout. Once the order has been marked as shipped, AmeriColor Corp. will NOT be able to make any adjustments.
- NEVER return anything without approval from AmeriColor Corp. as we will not be responsible for refunding, returning, or replacing products or shipping costs.
C. Damaged Product
- If the buyer receives a damaged order, the buyer must supply photographic proof of damaged product and packaging within 48hours of receiving the product.
- Each damage claim is handled on a case by case basis. AmeriColor Corp. will determine if and when claims are valid for credit, refund, or replacement.
- Some AmeriColor Corp. products contain FD&C Red #3 (E127 Erythrosine) (See list below) which is fully permitted in the United States and elsewhere, but restricted in the European Community. In the EC it is restricted to cocktail cherries, candied cherries at 200mg/kg, and Bigarreaux cherries in syrup and concktails at 150mb/kg.
- If the buyer elects to place an order on our site for products which contain FD&C Red #3 (E127 Erythrosine) (see list below) we do NOT guarantee customs in your country will permit the entry of your order.
- The buyer is solely responsible for payment of goods and all other costs incurred, regardless of whether your order clears customs in your country.
F. Products Containing FD&C Red #3 (E127 Erythrosine)
Super Black, Royal Blue, Chocolate Brown, Copper, Deep Pink, Dusty Rose, Mauve, Peach, Burgundy, Red Red, Super Red, Watermelon, Violet, Coral Red, Terracotta, Fuchsia, Regal Purple, Soft Pink, Maroon, Navy Blue, Electric Pink, Electric Purple, Eggplant, Wedgewood, Espresso, Midnight Cypress, Fog, Ash, Stone, Slate, Taupe, Gun Metal, Black Candy Color, Blue Candy Color, Pink Candy Color, Red Candy Color, Violet Candy Color, Navy Candy Color, Purple Gourmet Writer, Flesh Gourmet Writer, Pink Gourmet Writer, Red Gourmet Writer, Black Gourmet Writer, Black Powdered Food Color, Silver Sheen AmeriMist™, Copper Sheen AmeriMist™, Bronze Sheen AmeriMist™, Pink Sheen AmeriMist™, Red Sheen AmeriMist™ and Lavender Sheen AmeriMist™